Cyclr develops a powerful SaaS integration toolkit for SaaS companies. With Cyclr clients can quickly create, manage and deliver an amplified suite of integrations from within their own application.
Our software platform is of critical importance to the clients that adopt it, to the extent that we view them as partners of our business. We expect all parts of our business to touch our clients on their journey.
We’re a young but growing business
Cyclr is growing fast. It will be exciting, things will evolve quickly, and you will get experience working on diverse projects. You will be joining our business at a formative stage and will have an opportunity to influence our development direction and growth and you will be helping to establish the foundations of a very large company.
The role will initially focus on DevOps. For the right candidate, the role has multiple routes for development within our team.
You’re a team player
Our team work across multiple locations. As a result, we live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication.
Cyclr Systems is seeking additional DevOps resource to join a growing team in supporting and developing the Cyclr application. Location is flexible though South East England is preferable. Our working practises are flexible and homeworking is acceptable, though you will be expected to attend occasional meetings in one of our offices (Brighton and Croydon).
In this role, you will work as part of a small team that holds responsibility for the development and maintenance of Cyclr’s cloud infrastructure. This includes:
- Managing both Cyclr’s in-house multi-tenanted AWS production stacks and the development and testing infrastructure.
- Provisioning and maintenance of private application deployments in both AWS and Azure.
- Ensuring seamless operation of Cyclr’s cloud environment as well as proposing and leading any hardware and cloud related changes.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Monitoring Cyclr’s infrastructure to ensure efficient operation.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Configuring updates.
- Deploying to new instances in both AWS and Azure environments.
Desired skills and experience include:
- 4+ years of experience administering and maintaining DevOps related tools.
- Professional AWS or Azure Certification or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have experience of both AWS and Azure but expertise in one is acceptable.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (preferably Octopus deploy).
- You are an expert in Infrastructure as Code. (preferably Terraform)
- You are proficient with the Windows and Linux operating systems and have experience with setup and management with both systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Git.
- Organized and methodical approach.
- Multi-tasking and strong communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
Working at Cyclr
We set-out to be a flexible and adaptable employer. We believe that the best teams perform off the back of their own application and initiative and not because they are all made to fit in the same box. The most important thing to us is that you perform your role, deliver against expectation and that you are happy. We expect you to be responsible at work and to this end we offer a high degree of responsibility when it comes to some of the more standard terms of employment. At Cyclr we strive to:
Recruit based on competence, capability, attitude and potential.
Promote the wellbeing of our people and recognise the importance of family and life outside of work.
Treat customers as partners and respect the importance of our application as a foundation to their own commercial success.
Rise as high as we can and get the world to embrace our vision.
Accept nothing is impossible and continually incrementally improve.
Work as a team to achieve our goals.
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and believe that a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
We welcome candidates from across the South East and have offices in East Croydon and Brighton that our staff can access anytime, alongside remote working where preferred.
Our core hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday but we are open to flexible working requests.
A competitive salary based upon your experience and an annual salary review
A choice of office locations to work from, or the option to work at home
Family-friendly flexible working patterns
An uncapped flexible holiday allowance and a mandatory day off on your birthday
Auto-enrolment to our pension scheme
The opportunity to develop your skills in a rapidly growing company and a healthy learning and development budget
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave for new parents
Travel expenses are paid when traveling beyond your usual assigned office location.
A generous referral bonus scheme if you can help us find other great teammates
Plenty of team rewards as we hit our growth targets
Please send your CV and a short introduction, specifying the role for which you are applying, to email@example.com - NO AGENCIES
The Wired Sussex team caught up Cyclr to see what they're looking for in new recruits, and what they love about their roles. Read here