It's our nature to put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values: Helpful, Truthful, Tenacious, Pioneering
Without our amazing people, there's no Fresh Egg. It's a privilege to work alongside such fantastic talent, sharing ideas, knowledge, helping one another and learning - It's what makes us.
About the role
Location: Worthing (flexible working)
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
Role: Permanent, full-time
As an Account Director at Fresh Egg, you will be fully responsible for some top tier and enterprise clients, ensuring they receive the full focus they deserve. You will be strategic, commercially aware and able to spot growth opportunities and proactively business case further investment. You will form trusted partnerships with your clients with ease and will be viewed as an extension of their team, giving digital marketing and general business advice as required.
You will create strategies to achieve your client objectives, oversee the delivery of ongoing tactics across the multi-discipline client teams and demonstrate continued success. You will work with Project Directors on larger projects where relevant and will assume ultimate responsibility for all client work.
Within this role, you will experience a variety of clients and industries and will work with clients at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You'll be involved in everything from strategic conversations through to more day to day operational elements.
This role will offer the right person considerable opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don't employ cogs to fit into a machine. We employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectations consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Strong knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of account direction experience at a similar level
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.