We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values: Helpful, Truthful, Tenacious, Pioneering
Without our amazing people, there's no Fresh Egg. It's a privilege to work alongside such fantastic talent, sharing ideas, knowledge, helping one another and learning - It's what makes us.
About the role
Location: Worthing (flexible working)
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
Our Content Director role will give the right person a fantastic opportunity to drive our service proposition forward and work with some great brands.
Working alongside senior team members to deliver strategic work, including content audits and content strategy projects across a diverse and exciting client portfolio, you'll have a solid understanding of combining audience needs and data to generate results and drive impact.
You will ensure that all clients engaged with our content services have a clear content strategy in place and that each recommendation aligns with their strategy and drives impact.
You'll work alongside our Client Services team and regularly present content-related impact-making recommendations and results to client key contacts with confidence and gravitas. You'll also have ideas to drive the proposition and develop the content service offering working with our Head of Product Services.
With no two days being the same, you'll be involved in everything from strategic advice to more day-to-day operational elements.
This role will offer the right person a fantastic opportunity to join our team of experts at Fresh Egg and the chance of working alongside some brilliant and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
What you'll bring to us...
- Strong knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of experience in a similar content strategy role, including advising on both onsite and offsite content strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to drive performance and clearly measure impact across all recommended activity
- Strong understanding of core SEO principles, including the technical SEO issues that may be impacting the performance of content
- Ability to identify content skills gaps within the agency and ensure that the team is always on top of new capabilities and trends within the discipline
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience in facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Experience with implementation of content audits across new and existing clients
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.