eduKUDU is on the lookout to expand our creative team!
We are seeking a Mid-Senior Designer to join our Hove Studio, working directly with our digital designers and tech team, you will be the linchpin of the team leading and shaping the direction of our digital brochures. We work primarily with Universities in creating online solutions to attract new students.
You will be capable of tackling creative briefs from our clients and translating these to solutions that work for our client's needs.
This role is very much at the core of our project process, you will be tasked with creating beautiful user-focused brochures, with often challenging timescales and client brands.
You will need to be an outstanding communicator, with fantastic situational awareness, have the drive and determination to ensure things are delivered on time, and to the level of quality, our clients expect.
This position requires someone with acute attention to detail, alongside the ambition to grow and develop within the role.
You must be an individual who is able to hit the ground running quickly, being someone who has a clearly defined portfolio in the digital space.
We see this role as the perfect opportunity for someone who has ambitions to become the lead creative and shaping and developing others plus leading creative ideas and processes.
- To work on creative projects from concept through to final execution
- Taking ownership of the design quality and consistency across all our projects
- Create user-centric beautiful designs and ensure they are followed through execution
- You’re happy applying your design solutions consistently
- Present concepts to clients and take direction to evolve to the next stage
- Awareness of how print can translate into online design
- 2+ years agency experience
- Confident within the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign etc
- Experience within University/International Education is a major plus.
- Fundamental design principles experience i.e Design aesthetic
- A clear understanding of UX principles
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of modern front end web development
- Strong sense of pride within artisanship and an eye for Typography
- Confidence to join conference calls and explain concepts
- Experience with Design & Prototyping tools such as Figma/XD
- Experience with working in HTML and CSS
Highlights of working for eduKUDU:
Our team has evolved over the past 20 years to become a market leader in online digital marketing for the International Education industry. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we have a huge reach, globally.
Our team are carefully selected ‘go-getters’ with a can-do attitude. Our office mantra is simple, “you get out what you put in” and that ethos applies right across the board from our CEO, to junior staff alike.
- Flexible work environment
- Huge opportunity for career growth
- Training days/courses
- Day off on the Friday of your birthday week
- Frequent shift pattern reviews to help you maintain work/life balance
- International travel opportunities (as the role requires)