Technical Developer in HTML and CSS
- Edukudu Ltd
- £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Front-End Development, Design / Creative
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
eduKUDU creates innovative digital marketing solutions including digital brochures, websites and apps alongside our various in-house websites within our bespoke CRM. We work primarily with Universities in creating online solutions to attract new students.
We are on the lookout for a Technical Developer who is enthusiastic, resourceful and eager to challenge themselves. You'll be working closely with the Digital Design team to create online publications and promotional materials using existing university branding.
Our company is small, but we have big things are on the horizon with the recent release of our new product to our clients that will revolutionise our current offerings.
This position will be office based in Hove.
This is a very exciting time to be joining our company and we welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A good communicator
- Well organised and can multi-task
- A problem solver
- Able to manage a high workload and deal with deadlines in an organised and considered manner
- A great team player
- Happy to work independently
- Eager to learn and open to new ways of working
- An ideas person who can engage in creative discussions
- Experience with HTML5 is a must,
- CSS3, experience of CSS Pre-processors, (ideally LESS),
- Optimising imagery for web delivery,
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in a creative/development role.
- An appreciation for UI / UX, and how content might need to change for different devices
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to testing and tasks.
- Must be highly organised, with the ability to apply set processes to projects.
- Good timekeeper
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great at communicating with a range of teams and staff members (you've got to be a fluent English speaker)
- Experience in designing for web and print brochures.
- An understanding of accessibility guidelines for web
- Knowledge / previous experience in a similar role, working within the International education sector.
- Or, experience of design projects where a style guide must be adhered to.
- Experience in using the Google suite.
Highlights of working for eduKUDU:
Our team has evolved over the past 20 years to become a market leader in online digital marketing for the International Education industry. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we have a huge reach, globally.
Our team are carefully selected ‘go-getters’ with a can-do attitude. Our office mantra is simple, “you get out what you put in” and that ethos applies right across the board from our CEO, to junior staff alike.
- Flexible work environment
- Huge opportunity for career growth
- Training days / courses
- Day off on the Friday of your birthday week
- Frequent shift pattern reviews to help you maintain work/life balance
- International travel opportunities (as role requires)