Digital Marketing & Communications Agency, Library, are looking for a brilliant Account Executive to join our team. You’ll be working with a wide range of purpose-led clients, across food, health and wellness sectors, as you expertly help to manage digital marcomms projects from initial concept to delivery. As you’ll be overseeing multiple projects, you’ll need to be extremely well organised, great at status reporting & have a 'hawk eye' for detail. You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, results-driven approach. This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the accounts and the freedom to help create outstanding work. In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and play a key role in a B Corp accredited agency.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support of client accounts, campaigns and content across multi channel, but with an enphasis on social media.
- Inputting on ideation and creative.
- Working as part of a team to deliver great results – delivered on time and on budget.
- Support on planning digital campaigns from initial stages to completion, including scheduling key milestones.
- Copywriting & input on content creation.
- Ensuring resources are in place when required and at a level to successfully complete the project.
- Analysing the success of projects, before producing reports with supporting evidence.
- Scheduling, community management & influencer outreach.
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes Required:
- Approx 1 year experience in a digital marketing / communications agency.
- Previous experience working with FMCG clients
- Understanding of the environmental and ethical responsibilities of B Corp and a clear passion for purpose-driven brands and marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape with SEO, PPC experience an advantage
- Interest in the Food, Health & Wellness sectors. Experience with these preferable.
- Understanding of the digital marketing & communications landscape and the creative process.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Organised and a multi-tasker with ability to oversee several projects.