It's our nature to put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values: Helpful, Truthful, Tenacious, Pioneering
Without our amazing people, there's no Fresh Egg. It's a privilege to work alongside such fantastic talent, sharing ideas, knowledge, helping one another and learning - It's what makes us.
About the role
Location: Worthing (flexible working)
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
Role: Permanent, full-time
Fresh Egg has an innovative model for delivering paid media activity that is unique in market. We lead on paid media strategy and brief and manage a high-quality network of meticulously vetted paid media contractors to execute the ongoing activity required, working with our clients’ internal teams. By passing onto our clients the significant cost efficiencies this model offers, this enables clients to buy the right level of support to build and optimise high performing campaigns. We have received universal praise for providing an exciting alternative to traditional paid media agency models, many of which we believe are fundamentally broken.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Director to lead on developing the paid media departmental strategy for Fresh Egg and support our Paid Media Strategy Director in developing high-performing paid media strategies for both new and existing clients. You will be responsible for managing and building out our team of contracted paid media specialists, taking overall responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members, and you will personally devise and implement large scale and/or complex paid media multichannel campaigns across a number of assigned client accounts. You will have responsibility for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operational management of these accounts, carrying out ‘hands on’ optimisation, planning, and performance analysis, drawing insight from third party analytics data, and working with other departments to maximise results across all digital channels.
Focusing initially on delivering paid search and paid social, you will also work with our Paid Media Strategy Director to develop our network of third-party technology and delivery partners to expand our programmatic display capability and facilitate other areas of paid channel management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to put their stamp on an already innovative proposition and to significantly grow this proposition and the revenue that it delivers as part of the agency P&L.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will also represent Fresh Egg within the industry as an authority on paid media by contributing to internal and external websites, publications, forums, and events as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role at director level with a proven track record in paid media success. The ideal candidate would have agency experience developing client paid media strategies with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed commercial objectives for clients.
- To define, manage and proactively deliver a documented, paid media strategy for Fresh Egg, approved by the Paid Media Strategy Director, the Head of Product Services and the Fresh Egg Board.
- To source, vet, lead and manage a team of contract (and permanent, if agreed as part of the paid media strategy) paid media managers, as well as relevant third-party partners.
- To develop a full paid media training service, covering foundation to advanced levels for paid search and paid social management.
- To work closely with the Client Services and New Business teams as required to help identify paid media opportunities within client accounts and to define courses of action to leverage them.
- To carry out detailed initial paid media consultancies/audits for assigned clients as required to facilitate new business sales or account development.
- To carry out paid media campaign management for assigned clients, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of activity in line with objectives.
- To carry out advanced performance analysis to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s PPC campaign. To periodically reassess these key phrases in order to ensure that they continue to be the right terms to target
- To initiate and carry out objective testing of tools, resources, and techniques to benefit client accounts or the Fresh Egg paid media service as a whole.