The role: We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Impact and Evaluation team in a role that sits at the heart of the charity, analysing data from across our activities and tracking progress against our organisational key results. Reporting to the Impact and Evaluation manager, this role will take ownership of the overall data model and how it translates into the organisational scorecard. This role also works with the rest of the organisation, responding to queries for data reports as well as contributing insight to inform our learning cycle.
Some key responsibilities:
- Ownership of the overall data model - including maintenance of documentation, changes to tables, creating/editing queries using MySQL, maintaining the schedule of database tasks.
- Creation and maintenance of the organisational scorecard. Implementing the Monitoring and Evaluation framework to create reports in Power BI from a variety of sources including our own database, Google Analytics, YouTube, Sprout Social, survey tools and many others.
- General analysis, such as segmentation and statistical analysis work on surveys and other external data. This can include cleaning and manipulating data, generating descriptive statistics and regression analysis.
- Maintenance of our nudge system: Regular changes to SQL code and maintenance of the scheduled tasks that help it to run. Importing/exporting the data and producing stats reports for members of the wider team.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required: Responding to internal queries for data reports for a range of projects and activities.
- Insight generation: Contributing to regular insight reports based on our data to inform our understanding of our impact, and communicating those insights to the broader team
To read the Job Description & Person Specification >> National Numeracy Job Vacancies
To apply >> Contact Prospectus