Ad Operations Manager
- Focus Mode
- Very competitive day rate (3 to 5 days p/w)
- Ad Operations Manager FM
- Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We’re looking for a freelance Ad Operations Manager to help launch, oversee, and directly manage trafficking requests for a global advertiser.
The freelance contract would be for a minimum of three months, 3-5 days a week, and may be extended after that time.
This is a remote working role, but you must be based in the UK.
You will be responsible for trafficking programmatic digital creatives, setting up tags for performance tracking, wrapping tags, troubleshooting, and providing data reporting.
You will work alongside offshore trafficking teams to ensure all traffic needs are met. You will also work with media teams to ensure the campaign setup is complete and accurate prior to launch.
Lastly, you will work with client services to ensure client assets are delivered to all necessary parties.
This work requires strong technical skills, and the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Organising and managing media trafficking efforts; ensuring campaigns are properly configured and executed in a timely manner
- Fielding and executing tagging requests for media-side and consulting-side tracking; collaborating with the media & analytics teams to ensure optimal data delivery
- Collaborating with Media, Consulting, and Data teams to ensure quality in all operational logistics, reporting, data transfer, and technologies
- Working with the client to ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfilment and quality control across multiple website properties
- Tracking, measuring, analysing and reporting on the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimisation strategies
- Be the main point of contact for technical issues related to ad functions and rich media/technology vendors
- Organising workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Supporting media teams to provide updates on missing assets for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimisation opportunities
- Filling out trafficking sheets and requests for coordination with offshore ad ops teams
- QAing the work ensuring that it meets an extremely high standard prior to launch
- 3 -5 years of Ad Operations experience ideally at an Agency/Ad Tech company
- Business-mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and Campaign Manager 360 required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Familiarity with third-party tracking and monitoring tags, rich media vendors, and order management systems is a plus, including but not limited to, DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Celtra rich media platform and Operative One etc.
- Have a strong understanding of media planning and buying processes
- An obsession with attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Basic knowledge of media campaign KPIs, such as click-through rate, viewability, engagement rate etc.
- Strong prioritisation skills and accurately perform multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic set of client needs and be able to thrive in a fast past environment while meeting deadlines
Please send an email with your current CV and why you may be suitable for the role
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
Very competitive day rate (3 to 5 days p/w)