Customer Success Manager
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
If you have ever searched or applied for a job online, chances are you have visited a Madgex site! Madgex (A Wiley Brand), have been providing job board and career technology for over 20 years. We work with world-renowned media, publishing, and scholarly society brands and organisations, including The Guardian, The Financial Times, The British Medical Journal, The Washington Post, New Scientist, The ACCA and many others across the globe.
Because of our reach, customers, and tenure in the market place our technology touches the career journey of tens of millions of people each year. We are proud that we are able to impact the career journeys of so many people.
Madgex has also been named in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ and in ‘Great Places to Work.’
Most recently Madgex has been acquired by the global research publishing company, Wiley. As part of the Wiley family, this acquisition has allowed Madgex accelerate it’s business growth; improve the excellent care and support provided to our existing customers; and ensure that our team have the best employee experience and benefits package that can be offered.
Overview of the role, opportunity, and responsibilities.
We are looking for a personable, empathetic, and results focussed Customer Success Manager to join our UK team. As a Madgex CSM you will be primary contact for our customers, taking overall ownership of the enablement, product adoption, renewals and upsells within your named accounts.
- As a Madgex Customer Success Manager you will work closely and collaboratively with our customers. Using a customer first and customer centric mindset our CSMs provide guidance, best practise, and training on how customers can get the most from using their Madgex products.
- You will be able to understand, interpret and contextually convey key performance metrics for recruitment, online audience acquisition, marketing and ecommerce revenue generation.
- You will be able to deliver detailed strategic & analytical reviews in partnership with our customers in order to use data and real life usage to highlight successes, but also areas for growth and important opportunities for product usage.
- You will be able to collaborate with our customers to show them how to use Madgex products to their greatest effect to ensure that business goals and outcomes are being achieved.
- You will manage renewals and upsells in partnership with the wider Madgex business. Madgex CSMs typically assist a range of different size customers and are responsible for significant annual recurring revenues.
- You will be comfortable and confident in assisting at all levels within a customer account, from functional users of our products all the way to Director and C Level stakeholders.
- You will be ablet to contextually understand Madgex products and how they are used in the world of online recruitment and how this aligns to our global business strategy.
- You will be a veracious learner. Our CSMs are always learning about the competitive world of online recruitment marketing, the job board industry, key players and competitors and are able to network well within our customer base to further that knowledge.
- Finally, you will work closely and collaboratively with internal customers. Our CSMs work closely with customer support, project managers, marketing, product managers and other team members to be the voice of the customer and provide feedback about them and their market.
What we look for
- A vast amount of experience in customer success/account management/technical account management/project management or any other applicable high touch enterprise customer facing relationship based role.
- Demonstrated strong product knowledge in current role/industry. Knowledge of recruitment, or online advertising would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt the style to suit the situation and stakeholder.
- Experience in delivering business reviews involving data from multiple sources.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Gainsight PX is an advantage.
- Commercial acumen, and an understanding of complex matrix business models.
- Proven experience in negotiating and renewing large enterprise multi-year SaaS contracts.
- Proven experience in consultative and value-based selling and negotiation.
- Desire to research, engage and understand how individual customers run their business.
- Demonstrable examples of success and achievement when working independently.
- Demonstrable examples of success and achievement when working and collaborating within a team.
- The ability to motivate and influence internally and externally.
- Experience navigating matrix stakeholder groups.
- Confident, credible, and engaging presentation skills.
What Madgex Offer
- Highly competitive base salary, plus a personal and company performance related bonus structure.
- Personal pension plan with an employer contribution of up to 10%
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Group life assurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Access to a range of career and personal development resources including access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to a range of personal well being resources, including employee assistance programs, mental health support, mindfulness content, and financial well being advice.
- Voluntary cash health plan and dental insurance plan
- High street discounts
- Will writing services discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- And many more other excellent benefits
About Wiley and Madgex Together
In March 2020, Madgex became part of the Wiley group, combining Madgex’s job board expertise with Wiley’s global publishing experience. As part of Wiley, Madgex continues to partner with the world’s most prestigious organizations across publishing, journalism, associations and recruitment, providing the cutting-edge job board technology, continuous innovation and expert support we are known for.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.