Broadcast Video Editor (Hybrid working)
- ClipMyHorse.TV Great Britain Ltd. - Brighton
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Production
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Contract Type
The FEI and ClipMyHorse.TV are changing the landscape of live sport and digital content for millions of sports fans worldwide. From top international events to local competitions, along with online magazines, documentaries and branded content; the FEI Media House is at the cutting edge of equestrian entertainment.
As a Broadcast Video Editor, you will be responsible for remotely editing and delivering various formats including, but not limited to: highlight programmes, VNR packages, social posts, commercial spots, top-tier promos, narrative pieces and documentaries. The ideal candidate is an independent and dynamic storyteller with experience in fast turn-around sports television and promotional films.
• Editing/re-versioning of highlights programmes, news pieces, VNR packages, digital content and top-tier promos.
• Creating titles and motion graphics in After Effects when required.
• Mixing audio to broadcast standards i.e. EBU R 128.
• Research music, motion graphics and stock video to support creative treatments and edits.
• Familiarity with and ability to follow branding and editorial guidelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and edits at any one time.
• Maintain an organised file structure and regularly archive projects.
• Collaborate with the senior team to create programme concepts and bring new ideas to the table.
• A creative background with 2-5 years experience as a video editor in a production environment.
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro with good knowledge of After Effects and Media Encoder
• Knowledge and understanding of broadcast standards, codecs and post-production workflows.
• Understanding of both technical and editorial compliance.
• Knowledge and experience of motion graphics and colour grading.
• Willingness to work regularly on the weekends.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Fantastic attention to detail.
• Passionate about sport, especially equestrian.
• Experience and knowledge of Avid Media Composer.