Website and Content Developer
- Roffey Park Institute Limited
- Remote Working with one day in the office
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Front-End Development, SEO & PPC, Video / Content Production
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
We are Roffey Park Institute, a registered charity and a leading international executive education institute which is growing, ambitious and at the cutting edge of learning. With our Head Office in Horsham, West Sussex, we also have offices in both Dublin and Singapore.
We’re looking for a Web and Content Developer to join our marketing team to help us boost our online presence through our website and digital channels. You will have a vital role to play in ensuring our digital channels reach and engages with new audiences. You need to be a confident and proactive developer with creative and technical expertise to turn content into a great digital UX.
Day to day you will be responsible for managing and developing our websites and intranet, so you need to be experienced with Wordpress and PHP. You’ll need to be confident and resourceful to solve issues and come up with creative solutions. You’ll also be responsible for creating impactful digital content that will raise brand awareness and drive traffic to our website.
You will need:
- Experienced with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- A strong eye for creative design
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively across teams as well as autonomously
The role is based remotely but you will need to be able to travel and work from our Horsham office at least one day per week.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. To apply please send a detailed CV and accompanying letter which includes examples of content you have designed. Please send your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11 February 2022.
- Additional info: Web developer (136kb) (the link will open in a new window)