Digital Marketing Specialist
- Homewise Ltd
- Hybrid working with 1 day in our Worthing office.
- £32,000 to £37,500 per annum DOE
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
As part of a dynamic and growing department, the digital marketing specialist (formal job title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive), is an exciting and crucial new role within the thriving Marketing team at Homewise.
Homewise is embarking on an ambitious growth journey and the company’s website (our digital ‘shop window’) will be central to new national campaigns and lead generation. As the digital specialist, you have the opportunity to play a key role in the planning and relaunch of our new website this spring; a complete rebuild with an improved customer experience and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) at the core of the project.
You’ll join our team as the web expert; taking ownership of the website performance and being able to identify key improvements needed to increase lead generation for the business. As a passionate and proactive marketer, you’ll spot opportunities for increasing activity and work closely with your marketing comrades to keep the site updated with informative, educational, and inspiring content.
Your website expertise will include all the associated dimensions of SEO, traffic generation, performance analysis (through Google Analytics and other tools), CRO, landing page optimisation (for campaigns), U/X best practice, A/B testing, and other directly related aspects of web management.
The salary for this role is £32,000 to £37,500 per annum depending on experience. This role is a permanent position and hybrid working is available as a standard, subject to criteria being met. The application process is open. We are looking to recruit the right candidate as soon as possible,
In this role you will:
- Own the performance of the company’s primary website and associated sub-sites
- Own the build and launch (working with external developers and designers to completely redesign) of the company’s new website
- Drive digital lead generation activity through the website, in conjunction with paid and organic channels including search, paid search, digital display, social, content, digital PR, SMS and email, as well as partnership referral traffic
- Create and manage the CRO programme, utilising the new A/B testing platform and heat-map technology
- Enhance the online calculator experience and associated widgets on partner websites (including performance analysis and the ongoing development programme)
- Enable the development and execution of ‘best practice’ automated campaigns (both email and SMS) that are triggered through the company’s CRM system and delivered via Adobe Campaign Manager
- Manage the relationship with the company’s appointed web development agency and work closely with the other marketing service providers and business partners as required
Experience and Qualifications
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have (Essential):
- Website management experience – including involvement with development, U/X, and performance optimisation best practices
- Experience of digital marketing platforms – CMS, email systems, social media platforms etc
- Experience of working with a CRM system (ideally MS Dynamics) including developing marketing automation programmes (such as Adobe Email Platform)
- Experience in website content & traffic strategy and delivery - including offline and online
- Demonstrable project management capability
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have (not essential):
- Been actively involved in initiatives in a customer-facing business, including content generation and customer communication
- Experience in marketing a branded service and/or product within a regulated environment i.e. financial services
- Worked closely with a sales function that includes key account management
- Successfully managed multiple marketing campaigns & initiatives at the same time, in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge or understanding of app development and/or online calculators (quotation models)
- Marketing Qualification - Degree, CIM or other marketing professional qualification - including digital marketing
Key skills and personal qualities
- Be able to analyse customer behaviours into actionable insights
- A high degree of numeracy - for data analysis and report writing
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management & communications skills
- Proactive, driven nature to see things through to successful completion
- Flexible and resilient, able to adapt and respond to reactive changes
- Strong team player but able to work independently
- Takes own initiative and happy to get 'stuck in'
- Stays calm under pressure
- Conscientious and takes pride in own work
A bit about us
At Homewise, we help people aged over 60 find, secure, and move to a new home using our Home for Life Plan. We spend every day helping people to achieve things they thought weren’t possible and we are committed to being the very best we can be.
We’ve been helping people move home for over 50 years and our dedicated team of property experts are on hand for every step of the moving process. As a family-run business, our team are more like family than employees.
What do our team say about working here?
‘The entire team share the same beliefs and vision for positive outcomes for our customers and colleagues on a daily basis - built on ideas, energy and passion!’
‘We have a truly great product which helps so many people achieve a retirement they never thought they could. The office environment is second to none and it remains a family-run business with a fabulous ethos.’
‘I have felt so welcome from the moment I stepped through the door at Homewise. Everyone here feels more like my extended family than just colleagues.’
Additional benefits of working for Homewise
From our large open plan office that’s just a stone’s throw from the beach and a 10-minute walk from Worthing train station, we take care of our people by providing:
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews*
- Homewise Rewards (our in-house recognition programme)
- In-house Learning and Development department
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Regular Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Company pension scheme*
- Enhanced sick pay scheme*
- Corporate NHS cash back scheme*
- Employee Assistance Programme*
- Social events
- Charity focused events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Worthing town centre location
*applicable for some roles after qualifying period
Homewise provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regards to race, religion/believe, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.