Performance Marketing Executive
Do you want to help shape the future of an exciting fast-growing company? Join our #handmadewithlove team revolutionising the world of personalised jewellery and gifting.
About Posh Totty Designs
We are a fun and exciting brand who are growing quickly and have ambitious plans for the future! We have been specialising in handmade personalised jewellery and keepsakes for almost 20 years and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
We have one of the biggest silver and gold jewellery workshops in the south. Here, our jewellers make unique jewellery designs that are sent to customers across the globe.
We have 3 beautiful stores, and our online presence is ever growing with our own website and popular online marketplaces. As we continue to grow, we are constantly improving our sustainability with improved packaging, sustainable and recycled materials. We never stop looking at ways to better ourselves as a business to reduce the impact we have on the earth and ways we can help others.
The Role 🧑💻
An exciting opportunity has arisen in-house for an experienced performance marketing executive to join the team.
Working with the marketing team, you’ll be tasked with bringing all paid activity in house and will be responsible for the shape, drive, and delivery of paid media space across Google, Bing and social whilst planning and executing our affiliate marketing strategy.
Anyone joining us at this stage has a great chance of building an amazing career and playing an integral part in the future of Posh Totty Designs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all paid media campaigns across all shopping, search, social, display and retargeting networks.
- Establishing and owning the Posh Totty Designs affiliate marketing strategy.
- Leading the brand through the Google Max migration.
- Continuously reviewing and optimising the brand’s approach to paid media through close management and by building a direct relationship with both Google, Bing and Facebook.
- Maintaining the Posh Totty Designs brand share of voice whilst driving new customer acquisition.
- Working closely with the ecommerce & marketing team. Reporting on campaign performance and sharing insights to help with strategy optimisation.
- Keeping ahead of current and future trends to ensure our paid digital strategy is innovative whilst maintaining performance.
- Help grow and solidify the brand's organic presence through keyword research and working on overall SEO strategy with the ecommerce and marketing team.
Who we are looking for? 🔎
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working a similar role.
- A strong understanding of bid management across shopping, search and social.
- Previous experience developing and owning and affiliate marketing strategy. (Experience building an Affiliate marketing strategy from scratch would be advantageous.)
- An excellent proactive attitude with an ability to work well in a small team and independently.
- Strong analytical, reporting and communication skills.
- Google AdWords Certification would be beneficial.
- Experience working on seo strategy and improving organic presence through keyword research and website content strategy is desirable.
Benefits and Perks! 🥳
- Hybrid working
- A training budget to learn new skills relevant to the role.
- The chance to be an integral part of a growing ‘gazelle’ business.
- Performance related bonus
- 28 holiday days. Pro rata.
- A day off for your Birthday!
- Extra days holidays for length of service.
- Free jewellery after 6 months of service.
- 50% Staff discount on Jewellery.
- Key to the Posh Totty Designs snack shop!
- Office Happy Hour.
- Free use of the office paddle board.
- Working for a Living Wage Employer
- Casual dress.
- Regular socials and a summer beach party.
Send your CV and a cover letter to apply.
Hours: 20 per week
Salary: £25-30k per annum pro rata
Location: Hybrid working with remote working and at our workshop with views of the sea & Southdowns in the heart of Brighton ☀️