Digital Content Writer
- Home & Garden Extras
- Worthing / Hybrid working from home
- 26k- 30k depending on experience.
- SEO & PPC, eCommerce, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
Home & Garden Extras are looking for a Digital Content Writer to join their Digital Marketing team. Having previously relied on agencies, the company is now bringing all marketing roles in-house, creating an exciting opportunity to become a founding member of the new in-house Digital Marketing Team.
This brand-new role will combine several different skill sets and the successful candidate will have plenty of scope to shape the role as the team develops.
Who we are: Home & Garden Extras (part of Garden Pride Marketing) is a family-run business, established in 1990. We import and manufacture a wide range of high-quality products and are always looking to expand our product lines and reach through new online (and offline) markets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid foundation of experience generating content ideas and writing engaging content
- Have a good understanding of SEO
- Have excellent communication skills and able to relay ideas clearly to other team members
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be organised, able to manage their own time and meet deadlines
- Be keen to learn and expand their skill set
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Generating content ideas
- Researching and writing content
- Preparing and scheduling social media content
- Monitoring engagement and strategising accordingly
- Writing product descriptions including meta titles and meta descriptions
- SEO Keyword research / implementation
- Devising Amazon A+ Content
- Briefing and liaising with the inhouse Graphic Designer
This role is suitable for anyone with a solid knowledge of content writing, with a desire to expand and diversify their skills. As part of a small team, the successful candidate will work closely with all members of the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about online marketing, keen to contribute new ideas and excited to help shape the company’s marketing strategies.