Who we are
We’re a digital CX agency, collaborating with healthcare and pharmaceutical organisations around the world to create digital experiences that are truly aligned to audience needs. Our services fall under three core pillars: strategy, research and design.
In joining Graphite, you’ll become part of a creative, diverse and rapidly growing team that is making a measurable difference to people’s health and wellbeing through creating exceptional digital experiences.
We’re headquartered in Brighton, with our teams working remotely across the UK.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Agency Account Director to work with our high profile customers to scope and deliver world-class digital products.
Joining our Client Services team, you will act as the primary point of contact for several of Graphite’s key customers, and will partner with influential individuals to initiate and oversee large digital creative and build projects. The programmes of work you will lead will mainly be digital products, and you’ll support them with strategic, creative and technical resources, in collaboration with our fantastic in-house experts.
You’ll be a passionate communicator that knows how to articulate your own ideas, capable of building peer-to-peer relationships with clients that value your input.
- Experience leading and developing £1m+ accounts involving product (web, app, platform) or campaign projects within a digital agency
- Experience in engaging with clients to plan and deliver digital products
- Minimum 3 years agency side experience (significant relevant client side experience also considered)
- A working knowledge of web technologies, capabilities and limitations
- An appreciation of design and the importance of a great user experience
- An ability to articulate both design and technical viewpoints to clients
- Excellent at time management for yourself and those working with you
- Demonstrated success at growing accounts and on-boarding new clients
- Confident working with others to inspire a high quality standard of delivery
- Should communicate with warmth and positivity, inspiring trust
Extra points for
- Experience working with clients in healthcare or pharma
Read our employee experience introduction to see an overview of our benefits, including:
- Private health insurance with high standards of cover
- Comprehensive private dental plan
- Personal development time and training budget
- Monthly social meet-ups and events
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunities to give back with dedicated time for community engagement and charitable initiatives to suit your interests — young talent; diversity and inclusion; environment and sustainability; wellness
- Free employee assistance support for personal challenges, whether legal, financial or medical
- Cycle to work and electric vehicle car lease schemes
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
Please apply via our online application system and include a covering letter along with your CV. Graphite Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age. We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion within our workplace.