We are seeking an experienced Creative Studio Co-ordinator to support our in-house Creative team’s growing list of projects. The role will provide scheduling support for projects incorporating brand and campaign development, social media and sales support creative along with print and production work. This role is critical to ensuring a steady and sustainable work flow around the team, taking into account all available resources both internal and external.
- Lead resource planning for the Creative team, including assessing external requests and validating these against commercial/strategic priorities set by the Group Marketing Director
- Identifying, implementing and managing an appropriate scheduling tool that suits business needs
- Track project progress and predict and resolve any delivery issues (external and internal)
- Ensure a clear brief is developed and assigned to each project that reaches the Creative team
- Co-ordinating approval processes for budgeted spend and ensuring final sign off of all Creative projects
- Manage the expectations of internal stakeholders and be the resource champion for the Creative team