We are a small, purpose-driven communications agency, working on content, social media and media relations campaigns.
Grounded in an editorial background our multidisciplinary team creates campaigns that cut through the noise, whether we’re working on owned, earned or paid content. Our portfolio stretches from independent businesses to environmental initiatives and international development programmes.
We are guided in everything we do by our values – to make positive impact, to push boundaries, look after each other and embrace difference. We have a fully hybrid flexible working policy so you can do your job wherever you work best, with access to a wellbeing-centred coworking space in Brighton and a satellite office in Norwich.
We’re looking for a bright and self-motivated account manager or in-house communications professional who can lead delivery of creative campaigns, with at least three years’ experience.
You’ll be an excellent writer, with a flair for understanding how to communicate with different audiences. Working in collaboration with our senior consultants you’ll come up with campaign ideas and plans, then translate that strategy into effective content.
Project management is key, as you’ll be the main point of contact for your clients, keeping them updated and ensuring projects stay on track.
Every member of our team brings different strengths and we’re interested in people from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s PR, copywriting, influencer relations, social media, journalism or someone with exciting transferable skills we don’t have yet!
About the role
- Lead client point of contact – gathering information, offering advice and keeping extended teams updated
- Interrogate briefs and uncover what’s really needed
- Project manage campaigns to ensure activity is delivered on schedule, including managing a small team
- Creative ideas and tactics – problem-solving as a campaign develops
- Track KPIs and interpret data to learn from results
- Write many different forms of content – from blogs and social media posts to video scripts and press releases
- Interview experts and spokespeople to gather quotes and insights
- Work collaboratively, share your expertise with the team
- Line management responsibility
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Experience in delivering communications campaigns – diverse communications and marketing backgrounds are welcome
- Comfortable working across social media, PR and owned digital content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise different tasks and demands
- People management skills – able to manage team’s workloads, brief well, run and report for development/appraisal meetings
- A self-starter able to juggle different demands
- A sound sense of judgement
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications