Software Test Engineer
Real-World Analytics & AI, RWS Technology
E360™: A revolutionary, scalable and extensible web-based platform for delivering Real-World Insights, that features the world’s largest unparalleled health data collection. To find out more about E360™, please watch the YouTube video here: http://bit.ly/2w2wlfh
In a rapidly growing technology team, you as a Software Test Engineer will be playing a vital part in an agile development scrum team. You will be involved in several exciting new projects related to our core health analytics software that furthers and advances the pharmaceutical and governments research capabilities.
Our ideal candidate's experience:
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Testing modern data-driven web applications throughout the development lifecycle
- Proven experience in different types of testing and application of design and execution techniques
- Test management – planning, efficiency of approach, bug management, progress reporting
- Experience with test / project management tools for all aspects of testing
- Strong focus on product quality and achieving software release goals
- Self-motivated with a strong teamwork focus and keen to contribute new ideas
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with a pragmatic approach to handling issues
- Methodical yet creative approach to problem solving
- Effective and articulate communicator
Bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- If you’re ISTQB / ISEB certified
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience working in an agile team
- An understanding of code and a strong interest in technical elements of testing
- An understanding of web development and database technologies
- C#, ASP/MVC, SQL Server
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (DevOps)
- Experience with Project management tools - Jira or similar
- Experience with Development tools; e.g. Visual Studio, SQL Server, Git
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.