Crush is an ideas-led creative agency. We are made up of a core team of thinkers, designers, illustrators and animators. Our craftsmanship, fresh perspective and a sense of humour delivers original and effective results for brands around the world. We have an impressive global client list, including Warner Bros, Nickelodeon, PepsiCo, Comedy Central, Amazon Studios & Discovery Channel to name a few.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a super organised Project Manager / New Business Developer to join our creative team in Brighton and WFH.
This role will require a hybrid of skills and will cross over into quite a few areas of our business. That’s what makes this job so exciting - it’s different every day.
We are really looking for someone who is highly motivated and can demonstrate their passion for the commercial creative industry. You should have a can-do attitude and not be afraid to try something new. You should posses leadership qualities to inspire your colleagues. You should be highly organised on your own or as part of a team and have precision planning skills. A background in working in the creative industry would be preferable.
Roles & skills required:
- New business development
- Developing new client leads
- Presentations at trade shows
- Experience in cold lead generation
- Database creation and updates
- Social media promotions
- Creating PR interest
- Project management skills
- Project documentation
- Creation of Project details
- Creating estimates
- Monitoring project budgets
- Create and monitor project timelines
- Client liaison
- Studio management
- Work alongside the creative and accounts team
- Managing internal and external creatives
It would be great if you can use the following software
- Mail Chimp
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Apple Pages
- Apple Numbers
- All the usual Social Media channels