Senior Paid Search Manager
Employee type: Permanent, Full-time
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Paid Search Manager to join our growing team. In this role has an overarching remit to devise and deliver paid media campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads. While paid search is a central focus, advancements in platform capability may require the Senior Paid Search Manager to also deliver YouTube or Google/Bing Display activity as well. You will also have responsibility for devising and implementing PPC strategies across a number of assigned client accounts and deliver campaign management in accordance with those strategies.
Alongside our network of contractors, you will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance and will be responsible for producing significant results across each assigned client campaign.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to put their stamp on an already innovative proposition and to significantly grow this proposition and the revenue that it delivers as part of the agency P&L.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that will also be able to represent Fresh Egg within the industry as an authority on paid media by contributing to internal and external websites, publications, forums and events as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role with a proven track record in paid search success. The ideal candidate would have agency experience developing client paid search strategies with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed commercial objectives for clients. We are interested in a conversation if this sounds like you:
- Highly numerate with great business acumen.
- Experienced in managing client budgets.
- Able to produce top quality written reports and audits.
- At least two years’ experience of PPC management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Practical experience with paid social and/or performance display a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns across Bing and Google.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for campaign and client management.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualisation such as Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau desirable.
- Working knowledge and experience of a major bid management platform desirable, e.g. Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager desirable.
- Demonstrable skill at setup and implementation of new PPC accounts a necessity.
- To ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and of Fresh Egg.
- To work closely with our Commercial and Client Services teams as required when devising and managing advanced strategies for high value clients
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients.
- To actively and frequently propose new and improved paid search campaign ideas to help move client accounts forward and to improve performance.
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients goals and objectives.
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly budget is on target and spent effectively.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts in order to produce regular reports for clients containing a robust description of activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietary and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of each account.
What we’ll give you in return…
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is its people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you arrive. People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas. We therefore look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Input into the company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- Regular social events to suit everyone – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – we entrust our line managers with the flexibility to work with you on what you need in order to get the best job done
- Enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program giving you the chance to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg
Please refer to our website for a list of full benefits.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please describe your relevant experience and any specific knowledge you have of different digital marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.