iCrossing combines the capability of a digital transformation consultancy with the activation expertise of an agency. We help businesses unlock the power of digital, through creativity, content, data, media and technology to deliver real step change.
We recognise that our people are central to delivering on our mission and we are passionate about nurturing and developing talent at all levels across the organisation. Find out how iCrossing could deliver a step change in your career!
We are seeking a Project Manager with 3+ years’ experience ideally in a performance marketing environment. They will support the delivery of SEO, PPC, Display and Content projects from start to finish for our largest clients. The role will require great organisational skills, ability to juggle multiple activities, client communication and collaboration across all disciplines at iCrossing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage day to day delivery of multiple concurrent projects and multi-disciplinary teams to meet our client’s objectives and programme of work
- Ensure scope and change requests are actively managed
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to exceptional quality
- Prioritise work and respond to client needs, overcoming all the hurdles along the way
- Ensure internal stakeholders are kept up to date with progress and highlight any risks and issues to the account team in good time
- Ensure resource is accurately scheduled and proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps
- Work with channel teams to create cost estimates, project plans and Scope of Works.
- Drive efficiencies and profitability within the team.
- Support maintaining and growing client relationships.
- To be an ambassador of iCrossing UK and its values.
- You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you from time to time.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- 3+ years managing projects delivering performance marketing projects in a digital agency environment
- Experience using Float, Monday.com, NetSuite & MS Project
- SEO, PPC, Social and Display domain expertise
- Accurate and timely scheduling of project resources within the budget and timeline
- Updating status reports and project trackers
- Localisation and translations projects
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves. We offer iCrossers a long list of benefits, many of which you’ll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- ‘Flex 10’: reduced ‘core’ working hours, creating flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: we currently operate on min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Pension scheme: we match your pension contribution up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- High quality skills and personal development training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Regular socials and more!
All disabled applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the job as set out in the job description and person specification will be guaranteed an interview if requesting to be considered under this scheme. If there’s anything we can do to make our interview process or working environment more inclusive and to meet your particular needs please let us know.