- Brighton - Hybrid Working
- £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Games
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
We’re looking for a senior developer who is keen to progress their career and become a team leader while still being hands on with day-to-day development.
Jollywise are a creative digital studio, who play in the children’s and family space. We create Games, Apps, Websites and experiences. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who loves the creative application of technology to make fun stuff, new stuff, cool stuff.
The Lead Developer, is responsible for the technology stack and our small team of developers. This is an important role that will see you responsible for maintaining and improving our technology offering, whilst managing and developing our talented team of Devs.
Our ideal candidate would have experience working in a busy digital studio and have had experience of being both hands on and managing development teams with multiple workflows, working on websites, apps, games and interactive experiences. A great understanding of hosted environments specifically AWS is important. A brilliant communicator with an innate ability to translate the complicated into language everyone understands, especially stakeholders.
- Front & Back-end development of games/websites & Apps
- Manage the ongoing development of internal source code and client facing products
- Defining tech requirements for client/internal projects
- Tech innovation, future thinking, and new product development
- Technology proposal writing
- Technology lead on Client facing pitches and calls
- Manage Internal Technology workflows
- Technical contractor relationship management
- Line management for Development team - mentoring and training
- Contribution to Senior Leadership team as Tech Lead
- Tech resource management & planning
- Managing Jollywise Hosted environments & Associated services
- Quality of technical delivery
Salary Range: £50k - £60k
Work Type: We are open to considering flexible or part-time working.
- 21 days holiday, plus 1 extra for every year + bank holiday and shutdown days over Xmas
- Drinks every Friday
- Acupressure massage once a month
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee etc.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company cash back health scheme
- Annual Jolly Holiday (team building.)
We are a digital creative studio who specialise in designing, building and creating digital products and experiences for entertainment brands and their audiences.
Since opening our doors in 2006, we have made it our mission to keep fun at the heart of everything we do. Our shared company values have cultivated a knowledgeable, honest and forward-thinking team of creatives and technicians that have made us a trusted name in our field for 15 years.
We can boast a world class client list of entertainment brands and we have worked on some of the most prestigious entertainment properties in the world.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE