This role will be working as part of the design team, designing, formatting and colour matching our products. We are looking for someone who is ready to learn and adapt, and can help expand the capacity of our existing team.
We have a busy design room with a constantly changing set of projects and objectives, often working to strict deadlines. As a creative publishing company we're looking for people who are self-starters with a positive mindset. This is a diverse and interesting role which will require a great deal of flexibility, organisation and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team. We value diversity in educational backgrounds and are an equal opportunities employer.
- Minimum of two years working demonstrable design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC apps (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of image file formats including a good understanding of image resolution and colour management for print and digital
- Ability to artwork to specific brief and supplement with design ability
- Experience of creating layouts for printed products (i.e. posters, leaflets, postcards)
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A self-starter with a positive mindset
We're looking for someone with...
- A desire to grow and learn within our team
- A passion for print design
- An interest and enthusiasm for leaning how to use state-of-the-art printing equipment and processes
- An awareness of our museum partner’s activities - you'll be working with and managing brand assets and guidelines for some of the UK's best known art institutions
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week based at our studios in Newhaven, East Sussex.
To apply please send a cover letter, your CV and some examples of previous work.