Social Media Manager (Part Time)
Are you an experienced Social Media Executive looking to take the next step in your digital communications career, while working as an integral part of an amazing team? Then we may have the role for you.
Do you have a passion for automotive? Experience in the sector? A truckload of enthusiasm for social media and digital communications? Not to mention boundless creativity and the drive to deliver it? Then you could just be the person we’re looking for.
Torque is an integrated communications agency, working with key brands throughout the global automotive industry. We work tirelessly to deliver a creative and clever portfolio of B2B and consumer campaigns across the PR, social and digital landscape.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and proactive Social Media Manager to join the agency, working alongside our Head of Digital Communications and Social Media team.
We’re looking for someone who’d love to work part-time, ideally around 25 to 30 hours per week across five days.
Could this be you?
Candidates will ideally have around three years’ experience in social media / digital communications and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in building strong client relationships
- A track record in creating high performing digital content
- Experience in generating strong social media strategies and creative ideas
- Understanding of paid social strategy and its implementation
- Confidence with social analytics
- Passion for automotive and technology, with experience in these sectors a bonus
We’re looking for a motivated team player keen to:
- Work with clients to create KPI-beating social media strategies that collaborate with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
- Research, understand and advise clients about industry and digital trends
- Listen-in and report on competitors’ campaigns and social media activity
- Understand the influencer landscape and how to harness third party partnerships
- Generate engaging content, including visual assets
- Plan, execute and report on client activity
- Manage paid social - planning, execution and reporting
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote working with the option to enjoy offices in central London
- Monthly team social events
- Apple laptop and iPhone
- Annual training budget allocation
Torque is a people-first employer, providing comprehensive training and support and a flexible approach to maintaining a positive work/life balance. While the role is home-based, access is provided to office premises in London.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your CV and a covering letter to Belle Moss: firstname.lastname@example.org