PPC / Social Manager
As one of the South's leading digital agencies, we love running complex campaigns for ambitious companies, large and small. We're always looking for talented and like-minded individuals to join our team, and this is a great opportunity for you to play a key role in our agency.
We offer a market-leading package of benefits, including a fantastic culture and motivated team. We work hard to make sure our team is happy and valued, and we're confident that you will be too. If you're interested in joining us, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2+ years experience, ideally agency-side: PPC (Google Ads, Shopping, Bing), Facebook.
- Experience in Google grant campaigns, SEO, display is also desirable.
- Analytical and commercial. You’ll need to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities (GA, GTM as well as Data Studio experience is desirable).
- You’ll also need to demonstrate sound commercial acumen.
- Team player. You’ll need great communication skills and enjoy working remotely as part of a team.
- Self-motivated. We’re looking for someone that really loves their job and digital marketing. You’ll need to be proactive and have a positive attitude. You’ll also be keen to learn and develop new skills.
For the right individual, we’re offering a market-leading package including:
- Work From Home with expenses to help with increased energy costs
- 4.5 day work week with full pay / benefits
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, buy and sell holiday scheme, volunteer and paid other leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Study policy and career development in a highly skilled team
- Environmental and socially progressive agency working towards B-Corp certification and employee ownership
- Great colleagues and interesting clients / campaigns
- Parent friendly
- Flat management structure
- Agency gifts, socials, events etc