OMOP, Real-World Solutions (RWS) Technology
This software team sits within IQVIA’s RWS Technology global business unit. Our goal is to ensure any patient dataset can be accurately, reliably and reproducibly converted to a standard format (OMOP) to enable researchers and pharmaceutical companies to run observational studies, and thus find out what works and what doesn’t in healthcare. In a rapidly growing technology team, you as a DevOps Engineer will be playing a vital part in an agile development team.
What to expect
- In the context of information security projects,
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Build and manage CI/CD tools and components, and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Assist in the rollout and deployment of new product features, and deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management Continuously evaluate existing
- systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Our ideal candidate;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Previous experience as DevOps engineer with a background in system administration
- Strong experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and infrastructure-as-code such as Terraform, CloudFormation
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Experience building platforms for monitoring & alerting
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures preferred
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skill
- Familiar with software security best practices, with relentless security-first mindset preferred
The OMOP Software group will be an enabler for reliable healthcare analytics in our industry, at a global level. Beyond the commercial value of its products and solutions, the team is also motivated by the desire to do good for humanity by improving healthcare and enabling answers that support patient well-being and safety.
The solutions are delivered to a variety of clients across life-science, government, payor or provider organizations. The RWS team also curates the largest collection of de-identified real-world data in the world, from different patient care settings in 18 countries worldwide – the RWS Tech team is at the forefront of "Big Data" in healthcare.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.