Bamboo Nine’s Design & Development team are looking for a Junior Designer with a passion for creating visually unique designs that align with our clients’ brand values. You will become part of our growing design team and work closely with other departments to create visually impressive and engaging projects for our diverse client base.
As a Junior Designer, you will be responsible for creating everything from assets for social media campaigns, illustrations and infographics, to full website designs. You will also work closely with SEO, Social and Paid Media teams to create a range of unique and engaging design projects. You will assist the lead designer to deliver projects on time that align with our client’s requirements.
A keen eye for detail and a genuine passion for design are essential, as is having an active interest in the latest creative trends. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
A bit about us:
We are a leading agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton. We work with an interesting portfolio of clients in various industries, including media, lifestyle, construction, legal and medical. We’re a close-knit team who are incredibly supportive of each other’s endeavours to provide the best service to our clients and maintain positive team morale.
Key skills & requirements:
- Prior experience as a junior designer
- A strong portfolio of past design and creative projects
- Expert knowledge of design software and editing tools, including Adobe CC, XD, Illustrator Photoshop, Indesign, etc
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of animation and video editing (desirable)
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
- Pitching unique ideas for design projects
- Helping deliver on design requirements
- Understanding the design idea and concept
- Working within brand guidelines
- Collaborating with the design team to produce designs for the Web, Social Media, SEO and PPC departments
- Utilising the best applications, software and techniques to create visually impactful designs for our clients
Please attach your CV and portfolio upon submission.