Marketing Assistant - Technology Recruitment Agency
- Cool offices based in Brighton
- Hybrid or remote-working possible
- Dynamic, varied role
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency hiring the very best technology talent globally. We are a fast-growing business with a dynamic, diverse team with our head office in Brighton, UK, and teams and offices based all around the world.
We are looking for a proactive marketeer to join our growing, collaborative team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, the role will be responsible for the following:
- Social Media: collating and curating content for our social media platforms, in line with the company brand, messages and ethos
- Data Analytics: analyse campaign results, customer segments, survey data and other data to produce regular performance reports and insights
- Email Marketing: collating and collaborating with sales and marketing teams to produce external and internal marketing communications
- Produce marketing materials like presentations, collateral and assets for our team of consultants
- Market Research: producing competitor analysis and market intelligence to help inform marketing strategy and campaigns
- PR: updating contact-lists and conducing outreach with media and other news sources
- Employer Branding: work alongside marketing and HR to produce materials and campaigns to recruit new team members
- Acting as a communications liaison with the consultants, advising on best practise for social media communications and personal branding
- Events: from producing invites, managing guest lists and on-night events coordination
- General admin and support for Senior Marketing Executive and Head of Marketing and Communications
- Maintain and update the company website
A bit about you:
- You have 1-2 years experience in a marketing-based role
- You have a proactive, positive attitude, with a desire to develop your marketing skills across a broad range of disciplines
- You have a good attention to detail and are able to act as a quality check-point for all external content produced
- You have the ability to work at pace and manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once
- You are a people person who is confident to reach out to people in different functions to get the job done
- Experience using WordPress, bullhorn and survey monkey ideal, but not essential if you’re open to learning!
As a service business, we really value our people. 2019 saw us in winning the Global Business Excellence Awards for outstanding Business, in recognition of our open, honest, and supportive approach to everything we do.
Working for us you will enjoy lots of benefits, such as private heath care, Pension, Eye care vouchers, season tickets and cycle to work vouchers.