Business Development Manager
£40,000 basic with OTE £100,000 and uncapped commission plan
Fully remote position with monthly company meetings usually in Brighton.
Extensive Sales Training and mentoring provided to supplement your existing skill sets
WeThrive design, build and support world class technology, empowering people to create amazing employee experiences for themselves, their teams and their organisations.
Using human psychology, we identify who needs what help, why and specifically what to do next. Just like having a psychologist, teacher and coach with you 24/7.
We strive to deliver solutions for our customers that combine listening and learning to evolve their people into a valued, productive and empowered workforce. We run employee engagement surveys and have recently launched our new version.
Our new solution gives medium to large employees an ‘out of the box’ solution for increasing employee engagement and productivity, protecting, and improving mental health and ensuring companies are delivering a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Why work with us?
- You can work where you feel best suits you, your clients and your team: we work in a fully remote capacity.
- We recognise and reward hard work through our uncapped commission schemes.
- We are committed to helping employees reach their employment and life goals – as such you’ll be supported with a range of development tools and courses throughout your career.
- We have a fantastic team at WeThrive with our core values of People First, Innovation and Trust sits at the heart of what we do. We recruit people who share the same values and passion.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to help us move from high growth start-up to sector leader over the next 24 months. Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Working with potential opportunities and leads provided by the marketing team
- Presenting the platform and aligning it to the organisations needs and pain points
- Establishing budgets, decision-making processes, crystallising events, and time frames.
- Supporting prospects with proposals, ROI arguments and board packs
- Establish realistic weighted pipeline of opportunities
- Closing deals with annual contracts at published price points
- Working with the CEO/Sales Director to deliver company quarterly sales targets
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in business to business sales. Experience in the HR space and an understanding of their buying cycle would also be desirable.
In addition, you should be:
- Tech-savvy – with an aptitude for learning and experienced in using Salesforce and Microsoft – as well as on-line video conferencing platforms.
- Be confident and articulate when speaking to customers, or liaising over email.
- Organised and able to work to short deadlines, often at pace, with a good positive attitude.
- An interest in, or a qualification in Psychology would be advantageous .
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV and a covering letter.