Office based Remote Support Engineer
- The Dental Imaging Company Ltd
- circa £25 to £28k depending on experience
- IT Support
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
This is an office based role in Shoreham-by-Sea, involving first line remote support for software used with 2D & 3D digital dental x-ray equipment. There will also be the installation and configuration of dental applications, alongside assisting with planning, co-ordination and overseeing IT preparations, prior to equipment installations.
Essential Job Functions
- Providing technical support to customers remotely
- Installing and configuring software, systems & networks remotely
- Diagnosing and solving software faults and issues remotely
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks remotely
- Responding in a timely manner to issues and requests
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Logging customer queries and actions taken
- Escalating unresolved issues
- Referring to internal database or manufacturer support to provide solutions
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- An aptitude to learn new skill sets
- Assisting with upgrades of company’s internal IT systems.
The work will require efficient planning and the successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively both with customers and the larger team to produce a total solution.
Training will be provided both in-house and with suppliers. The successful candidate must show an aptitude and be willing to learn a range of new skills and will be limited only by their capability to learn.