To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies, thank you.
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm, full time.
We're looking for someone who's ready to get immersed in our growing wellness brand and has a passion for our ethos and products. You'll be joining as Marketing Assistant and will be responsible for all administrative tasks for marketing, and to support the Content and Marketing Managers in the day-to-day execution of activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Social Media apps
Desired Skills and Personal Qualities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and be a proactive and helpful team member.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Passion for marketing, design and social media.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Confident in coming up with process improvements and new ideas.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining the media platform on the website.
- Updating the website in line with Marketing Manager and SEO partners
- Identifying, onboarding and liaising with Affiliates.
- Creating weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Liaising with and sending out products to influencers, affiliates and press, and maintaining a database of this.
- Answering enquiries from customers on social media.
- Adopting the correct tone of voice and being active and engaging on Instagram and Facebook.
- Managing the Pinterest account.
- Carrying out ad hoc research projects to support the company as a whole.
- Supporting the Marketing Team with administrative tasks.
- The office is located at TN22 3DS and will require a car to reach. This is an office based job.
Application deadline: 13/07/2022.