Front End Web Developer in Shoreham-By-Sea
- 67 Degrees Ltd
- Starting £25,000
- Front End
- Front-End Development, Design / Creative, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Front End Web Developer
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an award-winning team, then we could have just the role for you!
We’re currently recruiting for a Front End Web Developer to help shape our business and take us to the next level. It’s the team that makes 67 Degrees a great place to work, so we’re on the hunt for talented and passionate people to be part of our family.
Forward-thinking, innovative and award-winning, 67 Degrees are on the lookout for a talented and highly motivated front end web developer.
We are an award-winning web design and development agency specialising exclusively in the Automotive industry. We build websites that not only win awards for their design, but place our customers at the forefront of what is a competitive industry. Founded in 2016 we are going from strength to strength and are now looking to add a further Front End Developer to our ever expanding team.
We’re looking for a new Front End Developer to join our team. You will work closely with our clients to build bespoke websites that push boundaries. At 67 Degrees nothing is impossible, so we want Front End Developer's who are adaptable, hardworking and love a challenge.
- HTML (Semantic)
- CSS & SASS
- Responsive Design (Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap etc)
- GIT Version Control
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Good knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Twig (Template Engine)
- Design (Sketch, Adobe XD etc)
- PHP & MySQL
- Automotive Industry Experience
Why work for 67 Degrees?
Whilst we work hard, we believe your job should be fun and rewarding too.
Whether it's team nights out, taking advantage of our fantastic location next to the River Adur and South Downs at lunchtime, or just slipping your slippers on at your desk, that's absolutely fine by us. You won't find any cold corporate environments here.
Not only will you get to work with a great team of talented individuals, but you’ll benefit from a number of perks too as part of our dev team...
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Flexibility around remote working.
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events.
- Buddy Program - An experienced staff member is at your side.
- A MacBook Pro.
- Well-stocked drinks and snacks in-office.
- Monthly massages.
- Shared office bikes.
- Ongoing monthly Foosball tournaments.
All of this and so much more is what you can expect as standard when you’re a 67 Degrees team member - go on, you know it makes sense!