Unreal Developer UE4/UE5
- £45,000 to £60,000 per year based on experience
- Full Stack Development, Design / Creative, Games
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
We are an interactive design studio in our 10th year with a global portfolio of work across digital and interaction. We are based in Eastbourne but work all over the world and across many exciting sectors. As a studio we are especially interested in user interation and user experience across the physical and digital and have recently become Epic Megagrant recipients based on the work we have created to date. We work with major brands, companies and institutions in creating unique digital engagement experiences, and our work is enagaged with daily from New York through to China, London and and the Middle East.
As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a Mid to Senior level developer to join our team to help deliver some exicting new projects. We are a relatively small team, with a fast paced portfolio, so the right approach and attitude, with an eagerness to explore and to continually learn is essential.
Our office is in Eastbourne, but we also work remotely on a regular basis. In general you should expect to be in the office 1 or 2 days a week. There will also be the requirement to travel from time to time.
For this role you will need:
- 3+ Years experience on UE4 and a working knowledge of the UE5 environment.
- In depth experience of Blueprints and a working knowledge of C++
- Experience in integrating Unreal with external services via OSC, Http or websockets
- Ideally you will have experience in user generated level design.
- Have shipped live products to market.
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication and VR and/or AR technologies.
- Highly motivated person with hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company.
- Good English communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to be comfortably Client facing and manage and report against project timelines.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or any other Adobe tools
- Relevant degree or equivalent study in a related field
- Experience designing user interfaces either professionally or independently
- Experience creating user interface functionality through code
- Experience using other tools or programming languages such as Touchdesigner, Python, Json, HTML.
- Experience of Blender and/or C4D
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days holiday a year + Public Holidays
- Casual dress
- Hybrid working
- Working with the latest technology in a hands on way