Three Sixty Group are a leading commercial property marketing consultancy based in Brighton, working nationwide. We are a small company of 10 employees, with our business split between providing brand development, design and marketing. We provide website & email campaign development, along with signage and graphic solutions which include property brochures, events and full marketing campaigns. A growing element to our business is our digital content through hosted websites and interactive virtual tours.
We are looking for an experienced Web Designer-cum-Developer with a talent for eye-catching design, the ability to translate a client brief into an effective solution both visually and functionally, and have an up-to-date knowledge of trends in website design.
You will have at least two years working as a web designer, ideally in the commercial sector. Having an awareness of the importance that the different elements of a client’s brief (websites, printed material, signage, interactive media etc.) complement one another would be advantageous.
Ideal candidates will need to have proficiency in CMS platforms such as Wordpress and have experience of different plugins, notably the Divi page builder plugin. Ability in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and XD is essential and you must have proven and demonstrable experience in website layout and design.
We manage the hosting of our clients’ marketing websites so a good understanding of website hosting through third parties and experience of working with cPanel (or its equivalent) is essential.
A website feature that we offer our clients is web hosted interactive tours. You will build these using assets provided by the client and/or sourced directly ourselves. We use the Kuula and 3dVista platforms, so a knowledge of these will stand you in good stead.
You will also be responsible for the development of the company’s online presence through our own websites and corporate/social media platforms. A knowledge of implementing and managing the e-commerce elements of a website would be highly beneficial.
You will have a good telephone manner and have experience of dealing directly with clients.
An eye for detail and an enthusiasm to help our clients better their expectation will be key to your success.
Ideal candidates will have experience with our key tasks including:
- Liaise with clients to discuss the objectives and requirements of the job as required
- Use innovation to define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Design websites using predefined theme layouts, understanding the capabilities of the Wordpress platform and consideration for good web practice
- Build interactive virtual tours and HTML marketing messages that accurately convey the potential of physical spaces the clients are promoting
- Retouch maps / images supplied to improve quality / layout in digital formats
- Testing and QA of websites and HTML emails on multiple browsers and clients and to ensure mobile compatibility and stability
- Proof-read all work to produce accurate and high-quality work before passing completed work back to client
- Deliver concise, accurate documents as defined by the client and/or line manager
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing designs suitable for our clients’ needs
- Ensure clients & the design studio are kept up to date at all times of progress and if support is required
- Keep up to date with trends in website design techniques and software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24, 000 – 28, 000 (dependant on experience)
Annual leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Required experience: 2 years website design and development
Benefits: On-site parking
Company pension after qualifying period
Expected start date: 06/06/2022
NB: Candidates MUST be local as this is office based (Portslade by Sea) and we do not currently offer remote working.