Paid Social Specialist
We are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable individual to expand our Paid Social department at Bamboo Nine.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in hands-on and strategic management of multiple paid social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and experience in TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter would be advantageous.
An agency background is preferred, and the ideal candidate would be data-driven, analytical and creative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and building social media advertising campaigns
- Briefing design team for creative assets
- Writing engaging ad copy
- Liaising with technical team on conversion tracking implementation
- Analysing campaign performance and providing insightful recommendations
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
- Presenting to clients on Zoom or in person
- Supporting in pitches for new business
- Owning clients’ Paid Social channels to help them meet their business goals
- 1-3 years’ experience in strategy and execution within social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Comfortable using Excel for campaign analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, numerate and a logical thinker
- An eye for impactful social media creative
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption benefits
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Annual Pay review
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Friday team long lunch
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus for introducing new employees
- Birthday gift from Directors
- If you have a baby, we will deliver a package of healthy ready meals so dinner is on us!
- Weekly local artisan teas and coffee delivery
- Weekly fruit and milk delivery
- Home baked cakes and treats
- Office Dog!
- Central Brighton location with sea views!
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- Beer & Gin fridge
Here at Bamboo Nine it is no coincidence that our staff turnover is so low. We truly care about our company culture, putting a strong emphasis on work life balance and employee happiness both from a work and social perspective.
Whether you are the kind of person who enjoys sampling one of Brighton’s amazing pubs or restaurants during an extended Friday lunch break, and who relishes the idea of regular team socials including both Christmas and Summer parties. Or, if sitting on the balcony overlooking the sea front, enjoying a slice of home baked cake with an artisan tea, all whilst giving Eva the office dog a stroke is more your style. There truly is something to make you feel happy at work.
From a career perspective we also have you covered. You will get the opportunity to hone your skills on large, exciting client accounts whilst working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, while simultaneously being given all the tools you need to help you progress as far as your ambition desires.
So really only one question remains... what are you waiting for?