Junior Python Developer
- £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Full Stack Development, Software Engineering, Design / Creative
- Contract Type
We have an opportunity for a junior developer to join our team working on a wide range of interesting and rewarding projects.
As a design studio, Recursive focus on the design and development of immersive experiences for clients around the world, working on the interactions between physical and digital. Now in our 10th year, we have successfully delivered projects for Brands such as Adidas, ProDirect, Burberry, and Puma along side a wide list of corporate clients.
The successful candidate will have a thirst for exploring user interactions based on a wide variety of sensors and data. You should have a good knowledge of hardware and how software interacts with this across a wide range of areas, such as lighting, motion sensors, audio processing and analog interfaces. A good knowledge of networking and its protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, OSC is also a must. You should be open to learning new skills and experimenting with new approaches, and have a persistent attitude.
- 3+ years of Python development
- Good working knowledge of the Django framework and PostgreSQL
- A portfolio of personal or commercial work which demonstrates your approach
- A good working knowledge of html, jasvascript, http and websockets
Ideally you should have:
- A degree or higher education certificate in computer science or digital media
- An understanding of audiovisual hardware, such as projectors, audio processing, video processing and lighting
- Experience of working with Touchdesigner or similar environments.
- 25 Days holiday a year + Public Holidays
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Hybrid working
- Working with the latest technology in a hands on way
- Opportunity for International Travel