Senior Paid Media Analyst
An opportunity for a passionate and talented individual with 2+ years (ideally in an agency environment) of Paid Media experience to join our team at Bamboo Nine.
We do welcome those with less experience as well, so even if you haven't got 2 years, get in touch!
The ideal candidate will have experience managing clients with budgets ranging from £1k a month to £30k+ a month, utilising all or some mediums of Paid (including Search, Shopping, Display, Google Merchant Center, Microsoft Ads), and running a mixture of lead generation and eCommerce clients. You will be expected to manage around 8-13 clients.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for setting up campaigns, optimising and reporting for our clients, as well as building and managing client relationships.
There will also be other opportunities to train and mentor more junior members of staff, which may lead on to a line management position once candidates are fully operational within our business (and would like to do so).
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills, excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating campaigns from scratch across multiple Paid Media platforms
- Budget pacing
- Search query analysis and ad group expansion
- Audience analysis and optimisation
- Presenting to clients on Teams or over the phone
- Building and optimising Search and Shopping campaigns
- Keyword reviews
- Reporting (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Undertaking keyword research
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
- Experience in hands-on Paid Media management
- Google Ads Certified (Search/Shopping/Display)
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption benefits
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Annual Pay review
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Friday team long lunch
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus for introducing new employees
- Birthday gift from Directors
- Pool & ping pong table
- If you have a baby, we will deliver a package of healthy ready meals so dinner is on us!
- Weekly local artisan teas and coffee delivery
- Weekly fruit and milk delivery
- Home baked cakes and treats
- Office Dog!
- Central Brighton location
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- Beer & Gin fridge
Is Bamboo Nine right for you?
Here at Bamboo Nine it is no coincidence that our staff turnover is so low. We truly care about our company culture, putting a strong emphasis on work life balance and employee happiness both from a work and social perspective.
Whether you are the kind of person who enjoys sampling one of Brighton’s amazing pubs or restaurants during an extended Friday lunch break, and who relishes the idea of regular team socials including both Christmas and Summer parties. Or, enjoying a slice of home baked cake with an artisan tea, all whilst giving Eva the office dog a stroke is more your style. There truly is something to make you feel happy at work.
From a career perspective we also have you covered. You will get the opportunity to hone your skills on large, exciting client accounts whilst working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, while simultaneously being given all the tools you need to help you progress as far as your ambition desires.
So really only one question remains... what are you waiting for