DIGITAL ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Pratt Digital Limited
- Waldron, Heathfield. East Sussex
- £25k to £28k per annum (dependent on experience)
- Customer Service, SEO & PPC, Account Handling
- Contract Type
We are a small but ambitious digital marketing agency specialising in paid digital advertising. In recent years we have continued to grow and evolve as new platforms have entered the digital marketing landscape and we now offer services around Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Our client base is broad in both size and industry verticals, with monthly budgets ranging from a few hundred pounds to 10s of £1000s. We remain driven to be on the forefront of industry and platform developments to ensure our clients are always being offered the most up to date advice and strategies.
We believe in offering a friendly, supportive and informal working environment. Our offices are based just outside of Heathfield, in the heart of the beautiful East Sussex countryside.
Working with us
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities. This is a hands-on role, so you must know way around the Google Ads interface and be comfortable in dealing with clients by email and phone.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director, taking an active role in managing key client accounts and providing an additional point of contact for clients within the agency.
The successful candidate will have every opportunity to develop this role as the business continues to grow. Each member of the team is allocated a training budget and is encouraged to attend digital sector conferences and any relevant learning opportunities.
- Full autonomy of a portfolio of client accounts across multiple platforms.
- Day to day management of accounts.
- Optimising towards KPIs.
- Monthly client reporting on performance.
- Day to day client communication via email and phone.
- New business work auditing new client accounts and contributing to proposals and strategies for new pitches.
- Contribute to our own social media activity.
- Independently seek to keep abreast of industry updates and changes.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked for at least 3 years in a Paid Search or Digital Marketing agency role.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Google Ads platform and Google Analytics.
- Strong excel skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for paid digital marketing and how it can benefit a client.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good at spotting and analysing data trends.
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Self-starter, identifying opportunities within own accounts as well as improvements to workflows within wider team/company
- Knowledge and experience of paid social advertising, particularly Facebook ads would be beneficial.
The role is full-time and hours would be 37.5 hours and these can be worked flexibly between 8am and 6pm. Working from home for some days would also be possible.
The office is based in a rural location, so own transport would be essential for this role.
Salary / Benefits:
£25k to £28k per annum depending on experience.
20 days annual paid holiday, plus bank holidays and the period between Christmas to New Year when the agency is closed.