Senior Project Manager
At 15gifts, we’re obsessed with the psychology of choice. We study the key consumer psychology principles that enable consumers to make confident choices on the high street, and we replicate these within our digital guided selling technology to enable consumers to make the same confident decisions online.
We work with some of the world’s leading telecommunications and media brands throughout Europe & the U.S. with our technology powering millions of confident customer decisions across brands such as Verizon, T-Mobile, O2, Sky, Virgin Media, EE, BT, Tesco and Vodafone.
With every interaction, we learn more about our clients' customers. Gathering insights to generate increasingly accurate product recommendations, whilst building up a detailed profile on each individual consumer.
We’re a fast growing organisation with continued ambitious growth targets over the coming years and we’re extremely excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. We’re a team that’s made of driven, ambitious, and exceptional individuals and we’re looking for like-minded people to become part of our success story.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Operations Team. The focus is on customer project delivery, for new and existing customers, to deliver their KPIs or onboard them successfully. There may also be internal projects or programmes of work to deliver our strategic goals and ensure our business performance measures are met. Another key area of focus for this role is to review our operations and look for improvements in processes and organisational design and redefine as required, and there is also the potential to line manage the project managers within the team.
You’ll be accountable for
- Line management of the project management team
- Working with Business Owners to produce business cases for complex customer projects
- Facilitating success plan scoping and estimation for high revenue / strategic customers
- Producing detailed plans for complex and strategic projects that align to commercial targets
- Proactive delivery of multiple complex projects simultaneously to meet the agreed business case commercial targets
- Managing the commercial impact of risks/issues and provide appropriate mitigations
- Looking for a better way: Operational efficiency and organisational design
The person we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience
- Line management / team lead experience
- Proven in working in a SaaS, or similar, product environment
- Experience with scrum facilitation (desirable)
- Experience of using agile and hybrid development methodologies
- Commercially aware with a focus of delivering on time, to scope and to budget
- Has the ability to influence internally to get ideas across and gain buy-in
- Gravitas and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships
- Has an eye for detail and an inquisitive mindset and is always looking for improvements in our ways of working
- Loves to work in a customer facing role with excellent communication skills
- Loves seeking out risks and issues, identifying the root cause and delivering solutions
- Happy working with technical resources and senior management alike
- Hands-on individual who likes to work with autonomy
Why choose us
Our success is underpinned by our cultural values. These values are not something we stick up on a wall – they don’t need to be. They are behaviours that we recognise and celebrate in each other. They are what we live by every day.
Our Cultural Values
- Celebrate brilliance
- Take ownership
- Share Insights
- Look for a better way
- Support each other
Our values are driven through Culture Club – a staff team that rotates every quarter. Advocates for our culture as we grow, Culture Club activates ideas, makes improvements and helps everyone to connect.
Our office and remote working
We can confidently say that our sea-view office is one of Brighton’s best, and we’re really excited that we’ve been able to open up the office to our entire team again. It’s been great to reconnect with everyone in person and to meet the newer members of our team for the first time!
Whilst we see huge benefits to being able to collaborate and socialise together again, we’ve also learnt a lot about the benefits of working from home. Therefore, we plan to offer our team the flexibility to be in the office when they want to be, and when they need to attend key meetings and workshops, and to work from home on the days when that suits their lives and their workloads best.
When in the office, we have flexible workspaces, which means you’re not tied to a desk, unless you want to be. You could work in a sociable spot on floor 4, or set yourself up with a screen on floor 3. This is everyone’s space and it’s available after work – our staff host everything from gaming and craft nights to adventure film screenings.
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Other extras in the office
- On site changing rooms, showers and internal bike storage
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, beers
- Yoga and other fitness activities
- Regular social events, including Friday drinks and book club
- Visits from friendly office dogs
For more information on what it's like to work at 15gifts, check out our Talent Talk with Wired Sussex