Product Owner / Manager
- Dependent on experience
- Product Owner / Manager
- Software Engineering, Project Management, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
PIGEON is a new to market skill and knowledge sharing tool based on 1:1 interactive video chats in the hobbies/ passion/ peer to peer sector. The PIGEON team is a virtual team spread across the UK and EU, so virtual calls, meetings and being totally self-managed is a key part to this role. PIGEON is a community platform, so we encourage you to bring ‘you’ to work, add to the project, be a part of the team and help us change the way we share skills and knowledge globally.
Product Manager/ Owner reporting into the Founder, PIGEON Community team, DabApps - technical development team and Add Mustard - digital marketing team. Must have 3yrs+ experience of proven Product Management with clear expertise across;
- An end user who really understand how the apps work and how the users will use them
- Able to train end users and work with the Community team to educate all users for ease of use and engagement
- Able to support end users with the Community team
- Able to liaise with DabApps and prioritise issues with clear project timelines and mapping for the short, medium and long term ahead
- Able to demo the apps on a technical development level, user level and for key stakeholders
- Able to translate requirements from the core PIGEON team, users and to help formulate the right solution into the DabApps development team
- Manage a product road map for short, medium and long term
- Look at how a user is using the system andwork with the digital team to ensure robust and accurate tracking is in place, and any tracking issues are resolved quickly
- Recording issues in a Ticketing System with details and screenshots liaising with the DabApps project manager
- Detailed client-side testing back into the DabApps and digital Project team
- Manage what is being released and when - coordinating with live surveys, demos etc in liaison with the PIGEON Community, social and PR team
- Review and recommend new processes to improve productivity and efficiency and implement across the teams.
- Work with the core PIGEON team to support brand partners into PIGEON, how we launch the B2B offering and consider new market
- Proven track-record in project management and product delivery
- Proactive problem-solving approach to technical issues and barriers
- Extremely organised and be able to own and agree detailed project roadmaps and plans
- Brilliant attention to detail
- An agile mind that can cope with multi-department demands and a wide variety of KPIs and needs
- Excellent communicator and presenter; liaising between Founder, Developers, Creatives, Analysts, Digital Media Teams
- Good IT and technical skills. Able to write clear presentations, documents working within agreed brand guidelines
- Experience of working on external facing projects and liaising directly with users
- Sales / Marketing experience of integrating product management into sales, engagement, and user growth drivers
The role will be dynamic, varied and you will need excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills to coordinate between the teams. You will need to be able to work effectively in a team-based agile environment, as well as playing a part in the growth and direction of the company as we establish PIGEON and grow as a company.
Working flexible times across 4 days a week from June 2022 to December 2022 through our proof-of-concept stage.
Must be very happy working remotely, self-managed, mature to get on and lead the overall community framework from the ground up with responsive feedback to think on your feet and pivot as and when needed as we establish an efficient Product Management function into the PIGEON team.
Working remotely with the Founder, DabApps in Brighton/Cardiff, Kieran Smith/ Financial controller in Sweden and our digital and comms agencies in Brighton, London, and freelancers in US and EU.
Date: Start from June 2022 before we go live to the public in July.
Budget: TBD based on a flexi role to shape this role and function to Dec ’22.
Similar searches: Marketing / PR, Project Management, Remote working, Software Engineering