Marketing Assistant - no experience needed
- Annex Media
- 11 min walk from Brighton station
- £18,000 Starting salary with regular pay reviews
- SEO & PPC, eCommerce, Marketing / PR
- Internships / Apprenticeships, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hungry and driven person to join our marketing agency as a Media & Marketing Assistant. (No experience needed).
Currently based in Lewes where we will be conducting interviews in person but training will be moved to Brighton & Hove for work.
Candidates will need to be willing to learn all things paid media. Lesson plans will range from technical builds of advertising accounts to being able to analyse data proficiently and learn to how to manage client accounts. The successful candidates will take part in six months' worth of intensive training where they will gain qualifications needed to begin a career in marketing.
At the end of the course, successful candidates should have the same technical ability as those with roughly two years of experience in media.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good written communication
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excel and mathematical skills
- Strong problem solver
- A willingness to learn and be accountable
- A desire to grow in a business environment
- Some understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Extensive training during the first six months
- Company pension scheme
- £18,000 starting salary
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
- Genuine career progression - you will learn and develop quickly as a professional
- 24 days holiday in addition to the standard eight days bank holiday