Senior Customer Analyst
- 15gifts Ltd
- Century House, 15-19 Dyke Rd, Brighton
- Up to £55k DOE
- Customer Service, Data Analysis, eCommerce
- Contract Type
At 15gifts, we’re obsessed with the psychology of choice. We study the key consumer psychology principles that enable consumers to make confident choices on the high street, and we replicate these within our digital guided selling technology to enable consumers to make the same confident decisions online.
We work with some of the world’s leading telecommunications and media brands throughout Europe & the U.S. with our technology powering millions of confident customer decisions across brands such as Verizon, T-Mobile, O2, Virgin Media, EE, BT, Tesco and Vodafone.
With every interaction, we learn more about our clients' customers. Gathering insights to generate increasingly accurate product recommendations, whilst building up a detailed profile on each individual consumer.
We’re a fast growing organisation with continued ambitious growth targets over the coming years and we’re extremely excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. We’re a team that’s made of driven, ambitious, and exceptional individuals and we’re looking for like-minded people to become part of our success story.
About the role
The Customer team at 15gifts are aligned behind the same customer philosophy to drive strategic, data lead partnerships, performance and human relationships. As well as our amazing customers, you'll work closely with your squad of key stakeholders across the business to deliver value and customer outcomes.
You'll be joining 15gifts at an exciting moment in our growth and will be a key team member as we grow our team and our customer base.
Sitting within the Customer team, you will partner with Customer Success to proactively drive the performance and value of the guided selling engine across an enterprise portfolio, and will be key to ensuring that our retention, growth & health goals are achieved. You'll use your data driven and commercially aware communication skills to ensure that our value is understood by all customers and lead the performance management and forecasting process for your customers.
There are plans to grow the Customer team substantially over the next few years, you will therefore be a key part of this journey as we grow our team, define new processes and unlock opportunities for you to progress in your career.
The person we’re looking for is...
- Commercially minded: You understand and care about the impact that the right insight, communicated in the right way, can drive in a business, you're a driven and proactive individual who wants to help their customers to grow.
- Highly analytical: You have experience using SQL to manipulate data in a business setting, you have a great eye for detail and enjoy using data to solve a puzzle!
- A leader: you are exemplary at relationship-building at multiple levels and can navigate complex organisational networks - from building strong champions to nurturing relationships with executive sponsors. You are an expert at leading your internal squad to the achievement of goals and targets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively driving the performance and value of the guided selling engine across an enterprise portfolio to ensure that retention, growth & health goals are achieved.
- Data-driven and commercially aware communication to ensure that our value is understood by all customers including within: renewals, proof of concepts, QBRs, risk situations, growth opportunities.
- Leading the performance management process, including forecast management, actively discovering data and insights to drive improved performance, and ensuring that issues are supported, from discovery to resolution.
- Building a strong, trusted relationship with champions, executive sponsors and broader relationships as a reliable source of insight.
- Following and feeding into Customer Analytics strategy and best practise.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years in an analytics role
- 3+ years using SQL in a business environment
- A proactive, driven mentality and a desire to continuously improve process
- Excellent at communicating analytics topics to a non-technical audience
- Can communicate data in a high quality, professional way that aligns to brand guidelines
- Thrives in a commercial environment
- Great at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Can use analytics platforms eg: Looker (desirable)
- Experience using basic Python (desirable)
Why choose us?
Our success is underpinned by our cultural values. These values are not something we stick up on a wall – they don’t need to be. They are behaviours that we recognise and celebrate in each other. They are what we live by every day.
Our Cultural Values
- Celebrate brilliance
- Take ownership
- Share Insights
- Look for a better way
- Support each other
Our values are driven through Culture Club – a staff team that rotates every quarter. Advocates for our culture as we grow, Culture Club activates ideas, makes improvements and helps everyone to connect.
Our office and remote working
We can confidently say that our sea-view office is one of Brighton’s best, and we’re really excited that we’ve been able to open up the office to our entire team again. It’s been great to reconnect with everyone in person and to meet the newer members of our team for the first time!
Whilst we see huge benefits to being able to collaborate and socialise together again, we’ve also learnt a lot about the benefits of working from home. Therefore, we plan to offer our team the flexibility to be in the office when they want to be, and when they need to attend key meetings and workshops, and to work from home on the days when that suits their lives and their workloads best.
When in the office, we have flexible workspaces, which means you’re not tied to a desk, unless you want to be. You could work in a sociable spot on floor 4, or set yourself up with a screen on floor 3. This is everyone’s space and it’s available after work – our staff host everything from gaming and craft nights to adventure film screenings.
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Other extras in the office
- On-site changing rooms, showers and internal bike storage
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, beers
- Yoga and other fitness activities
- Regular social events, including Friday drinks and book club
- Visits from friendly office dogs
For more information on what it's like to work at 15gifts, check out our Talent Talk with Wired Sussex