- Full Stack Development, Software Engineering
- Contract Type
About Infor MES
Infor MES helps automotive manufacturers and suppliers develop operational models to simulate plant floor activities, determine optimal times to restock and replenish inventories, project just-in-time needs, improve traceability, and maximize the overall efficiency of manufacturing operations. With Infor MES, you’ll be better able to manage the shop floor and take advantage of digital insights.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who has experience of both front and back end programming, to join a talented team of full stack developers working on a world class web application in the manufacturing world.
A Day In a Life Typically Includes
Working as part of a team with responsibility for updating the front end architecture to the REACT framework and to participate in re-engineering some of the back-end API layer to support new endpoints and making database schema changes to support new UI extensions.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer with Infor you will:
- Participate in daily team meetings to manage team goals and workloads
- Understand existing front end architectural components built on Backbone and Marionette
- Assess specifications for REACT framework migration in order to clearly refine requirements, identify acceptance criteria and implement performant front end components.
- Write unit tests to verify functionality, built into the build process
- Assist in building in test hooks for automated test layers for regression and commissioning tests
- Conform to coding standards, build processes and QA requirements
- Engage with UI and UX discussions to improve useability
- Investigate performance issues and improve system latency
- Help educate developers in best practice and advance coding guidelines that encourage future proofing performance and easy maintenance
- Have a good eye for detail to ensure that reports and forms created in SFOL adhere to style guidelines
- Engage in architectural discussions on changes
- Monitor Teams channels to offer guidance and share knowledge in order to keep projects and customer system operating smoothly for fast resolution of issues
- Engage in code reviews (PRs) with peers
- Experience working in a development team
- Frontend framework, ideally REACT
- Backend development, ideally C#
- Understanding of programming with databases using both Linq and SQL
- Proven experience of building performant end to end systems
- Knowledge of backend APIs
- Proven experience of .Net
- Understanding of developing with open source codebases
- Proven experience of delivering large scale systems
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.