Do you have a talent for design? Do you have an instinctive understanding of colour, contrast, typography, and iconography? Are you obsessive about providing the smoothest possible user experience? Are you passionate about games and interactive experiences that delight and entertain? Can you create beautiful, professional-looking pitch documents?
We are looking for a talented mid-weight digital designer to help us bring our interactive projects to life.
Jollywise are a creative digital studio, who play in the children’s and family space. We create games, apps, websites, and experiences. This is an exciting opportunity to make fun, new and cool stuff for anyone who has a talent for digital design. We’re looking for someone who is proactive, has a high attention to detail and effective communication skills.
About the role
Working within the creative team, you will create pitches for interactive projects, coming up with web, interactive, app and game ideas to answer briefs in creative meetings and assisting with writing up the ideas that come out of those meetings. You will develop and iterate on ideas, with an eye for both detail and the bigger picture, and check with developers that they’re technically and economically feasible, working alongside the senior designers.
You will also be involved in designing and writing proposal documents, creating wireframes and interactive prototypes, creating professional-standard design treatments and user interfaces, generating usable assets, and working with the development team to test and solve design and technical issues.
● A solid knowledge of and talent for design, visual communication and user experience across various platforms and technologies.
● Ability to create professional-looking design treatments in your chosen software.
● Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD.
Additional skills preferred:
● Good writing skills, and an ability to get your ideas across in a clear and concise manner.
● A passion for gaming and game UI/UX.
● A background knowledge of web, app and gaming technology.
● A talent for motion graphics and/or video.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE