- Elite Exhibitions
- Hove, East Sussex
- £25,000 - £28,000
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We are looking to expand our marketing team by hiring a Marketing Executive (for immediate start) to support the Marketing Managers in developing and delivering the marketing campaigns for our portfolio of events and membership platforms.
This role is an integral part of our team, and you will be encouraged to take full ownership of all your responsibilities.
- Writing various HMTL and plain text emails for visitors and exhibitor marketing campaigns
- Creating, monitoring and updating websites for our portfolio of shows and platforms
- Assisting with the briefing and production of marketing materials including digital, print and video
- Create, schedule and post social media communications across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Managing and monitoring shared inboxes and live chats that include enquiries from exhibitors and visitors
- Participating onsite at our shows
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Previous experience running email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of how to use LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook effectively
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be able to adapt and adjust to an ever-changing environment in which plans can change quickly
Nice to haves:
- Previous event experience – supporting or marketing either online or in person events
- Previous use of Hubspot
- Experience with wordpress
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
This is a full-time position and perfect for anyone looking to advance their career in Marketing.
What we can offer you:
- We are a close and dynamic team who enjoy the fast-paced world of events, but we still like to have fun! We have regular company socials and bi-weekly pool and games competitions in the office
- A hybrid working schedule - Monday to Wednesday is office based (in central Hove) then Thursdays and Fridays are work from home
- The opportunity to travel and work onsite at our events
- The chance to upskill and learn from a multi-talented team
All applications will be reviewed after the 4th July.