- Michael Bell Brand Communications
- Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
What we are looking for...
We have a vacancy for an Account Executive to join our busy team. This role will be working across a diverse range of projects and support the busy Account Management team. This is a perfect role for a new marketing graduate with a drive to learn about the industry.
To be right for this role, you must be self-motivated person with a positive disposition. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Who you are...
- You have a positive, personable and proactive approach, great at making sure everything happens when and as it should.
- Sound commercial awareness, helping you understand our client’s needs.
- Good organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective presentation skills and numerically literate.
- You’re an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- You will be relatively new to the industry (ideally a graduate), with a willingness to learn and develop within the role.
A bit about us...
For nearly 50 years we’ve been working closely with our clients to breathe life into brands, develop smarter strategies, and deliver canny creative campaigns – big and small. And although we work with global names like American Express, Amazon, and Uber, we’re proud to support leading local businesses too.
Lewes is a beautiful town steeped in history and chock-full of character. Our base of operations is a Grade 2 listed art gallery, with the rolling hills of Sussex as our backdrop. But if, for some reason, that doesn’t appeal, then don’t worry – we’re flexible with working from home too. Although we’re a small company, our business is continually growing, which will give you the opportunity to shape a unique role based on your skills and what you want to do.
We’re a friendly bunch who believe in balancing hard work with plenty of fun and down time. Fancy challenging the Managing Director to the rather strange local game of ‘Toads’? Or perhaps you’re brave (or foolhardy) enough to consider joining our company skittles team… Oh, and we offer free yoga classes to all staff, if downward dog is more your thing.
Speaking of dogs, we’re a pooch-friendly place, so we’d love it if you brought yours along to meet Nelson, our Head of Creative Livestock Management - just Google World’s Worst Sheepdog and you will see what we mean.
If this sounds like the role for you then drop firstname.lastname@example.org a line with a covering letter of what makes you the ideal candidate and your salary expectations.