Creative Content Creator
Digital Marketing & Communications Agency, Library, are looking for a brilliant Creative Content Creator to join the team. You’ll be working with an experienced team of creatives and content creators on a wide range of purpose-led clients, across the food, drink & lifestyle sectors.
This is an exciting role for a creative who has at least 3 years' agency experience and is looking for a new challenge. You'll already be proficient in adobe apps and have a thirst to further expand your knowledge and expertise.
This is a varied role with plenty of opportunity for progression, you’ll have real sway in helping form the creative direction of the accounts you work on and the freedom to help create outstanding work. In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and play an important role in a B Corp accredited agency.
Roles And Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the creative team on campaigns and content across Print, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Inputting on idea generation, strategy and creative.
- Creating sketches and moodboards to visualise concepts.
- Pitching and presenting to clients.
- Assisting on photoshoots.
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes Required:
- At least three years' experience in a creative / marketing agency.
- An ideas driven creative with a strong portfolio of work and solid understanding of the creative process.
- A quick thinker with an excellent knowledge of the content landscape and a passion for all things creative.
- Confident using the Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Understanding of the environmental and ethical responsibilities of B Corp and a clear passion
for purpose-driven brands and marketing
- Interest in the Food, Drink & Lifestyle sectors. Experience with these preferable.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An organised multi-tasker with the ability to work across several projects.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Personal development time and training budget
- Monthly social meet-ups and events
- Office foodie freebies
- 28 days holiday
- Performance bonus
- Loyalty equity share scheme
Sound like you? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your work and salary expectations.
*PLEASE NO AGENCIES*