- Brighton and remote
- £30,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Project Management, Production
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Producers at Cogapp:
- Manage critical projects with interesting content for amazing clients
- Run agile teams
- Are trusted and supported by leadership and colleagues
- Build and maintain relationships with clients around the world
- Receive a competitive salary, profit-share bonus scheme, and helpful perks.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing software development projects who is looking to progress their career.
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience (+ bonus)
Deadline to apply is Friday 15th July.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups in the tech industry.
You will be in charge of active web development projects, built using agile methods. This will involve managing your project team, collaborating with your client, and reporting to leadership.
You will also manage ongoing relationships with established Cogapp clients and represent us at conferences.
You will have experience managing software development projects. It might be a digital agency, but that’s not a requirement if you can demonstrate transferable skills.
- You are a clear and confident communicator in person and writing.
- You enjoy responsibility and take pride in your work.
- You are flexible in your approach to problem-solving and prioritisation.
- You are pleasantly ambitious, and unashamedly organised.
- You have an appreciation for / experience in user experience design.
- You are looking to develop your career.
- Your interests and values make a career at Cogapp a good fit.
Cogapp is a truly international digital agency working with clients from Los Angeles to Abu Dhabi. We specialise in delivering ambitious projects that demonstrably improve the lives of the people using them. We are here to build a better online world.
We are based in Brighton, UK. We have an office five minutes from the station. Having adopted flexible and remote working during lockdown, we would be delighted to hear from applicants from across the UK and beyond.
Our clients include leading museums, archives, arts and cultural organisations.
Everything we do is governed by the following principles:
- We are here to build a better online world:
- better for the people who use our work;
- better for our clients;
- leading our industry forward.
- We foster a prosperous working environment where everyone who works with us can learn, thrive and do their best work.
- We play a useful part in our community and help to enable the urgent changes needed to ensure a sustainable future.
Cogapp is an equal opportunities employer and has a policy for this purpose. This policy covers all aspects of the employment process, from vacancy advertising to selection and training. Our workplace is free from unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sex, sexuality or age.
Who you’ll be working with
Salary and benefits
£30,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience (+ bonus)
- Flexible hybrid working – choose how you wish to split your time between home and the office
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing by a day for each year of service up to 30 days
- Training and career development tailored for you
- Bonus scheme based on company profits
- 1 to 1 matched pension contributions up to 5% of salary
- Four hours independent research time every week
- Innovation programme including company-wide hack-days
- Yearly charitable donation from company profits
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme providing independent advice on health and well-being
- Tax-free bike scheme
- Conference attendance
- International travel (with carbon offsetting, read our environmental sustainability policy)
- Regular skill-swapping team lunches with locally-sourced food
- Team ‘fun’ - previously including calligraphy, flint knapping and a boat trip to the wind farm
- Cocktail parties and summer sports days (frisbee, rounders, nothing too energetic)
- Company-wide 🍰 every Thursday