- Harvey's Brewery
- Lewes, BN7 2BQ
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
This is a unique opportunity to join the growing marketing department of an award winning brewery with 232 years of history.
Our marketing aim is to increase brand awareness and drive new business through customer engagement and new routes to market.
The role will encompass responsibility for marketing campaigns through current channels as well as designing product support for on and off trade departments. This is a diverse marketing role that covers digital marketing, website management, ecommerce, design and advertising.
Your experience in implementing and executing campaigns will maximise our digital footprint and drive audience acquisition. We are looking for someone positive and full of ideas to create new opportunities, with an eye for detail to create new opportunities and expand on current ones.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Executive to:
- Build on and enhance the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Create engaging content with attention to detail - to spread both our brand and our message.
- Ensure overall brand consistency and brand guidelines are maintained
- Monitor relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and industry
- Manage the marketing calendar to plan for events/dates/notable occasions/campaigns.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new media to reach our target audience.
- Optimise content for search engines and lead generation.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Maintain and develop e-commerce content to increase online customer acquisition, driving traffic through the use of social media, email marketing campaigns and the website
- Design content and materials that communicate new product features and marketing messages
- Update website content across Harvey’s brand website and other related websites
- Communicate with Site Managers throughout the pub estate to assist and establish marketing ideas
- Liaise with external companies to produce marketing materials including sales material
- Evaluate and review regular marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to ensure we get the maximum ROI
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points and convert ideas to practical strategies to present in meetings
- Work the occasional evening or weekend as required to attend events
- Excellent and quality assured copywriting, with a meticulous eye for detail in copy and print work
- Creative and skilled in generating ideas for content; resourceful and proactive, utilising a range of approaches to ensure a consistent release of high quality content
- Good experience producing photography and videography for online publishing
- Proficient in Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- A confident, clear communicator and effective networker
- Analytical, organisational, project management and time-management skills.
- Degree educated and/or relevant experience within a Marketing role
- Experience with – Mailchimp, Shopify, CMS, Google Analytics and Advertising, Facebook Analytics and Advertising.
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing practices
- An interest and knowledge of beer and/or hospitality industry
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, based in Lewes.
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Company events
- Discount at Harvey’s shop and Managed Houses
- Company Pension
Similar searches: Lewes, Marketing / PR